COLLEGEVILLE, Pa. — Passport Day is Wednesday, Oct. 24. Community members are welcome to drop by to apply for or renew your U.S. passport from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in Olin Hall, Room 104.Find complete instructions and application forms at http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html.
Please note that this is a service provided by the Philadelphia Passport Agency. Direct all questions to the Information and Assistance hotline and email on the webpage linked above.
You should bring:
- A completed, but unsigned, application. Forms are available on the website: www.travel.state.gov
- A recent 2X2 color photograph of yourself with a plain light background
- Proof of identity such as a driver’s license
- A photocopy of your identification
- Evidence of U.S. Citizenship. All birth certificates must include parental information. Please check the website: www.travel.state.gov for additional citizenship information.
- Appropriate fees. We accept checks or money orders payable to the U.S. Department of State. Information on current fees is available at: www.travel.state.gov
- The requirements for minors under age 16 posted on the website: www.travel.state.gov